He was responding to Jamalul's warning that Sulu terrorists would embark on guerilla warfare in Malaysia.
Hamza told a joint news conference with Army First Infantry Division commander Maj-Gen Datuk Ahmad Zaki Mokhtar at Felda Sahabat 16 near here, that two clashes occurred Monday morning, the 14th day of Ops Daulat, at 8.05 am and 9.45 am.
Jamalul was reported in The Philippine Star as saying that he has no intention of pulling his troops out of Sabah.
"They are already in their homeland, so why come back?" he told reporters in Manila.
The Sulu sultanate's spokesman, Abraham Idjirani, said the "struggle" in Sabah would continue.
Idjirani said that the ceasefire which the "sultan" had previously called for with the Malaysian authorities had been cancelled and the men were ordered to carry out "hit and run" attacks against the security forces.
More than 70 people, including 10 soldiers and police officers, have been killed since the Sulu gunmen clashed with security forces on March 1.
To a question from a reporter from Philippines GMA TV Channel 7 whether the security forces were taking advantage of a ceasefire announced by Jamalul, Hamza said the terrorists were the ones who set upon the security forces by killing two policemen and wounding three others in an ambush in Kampung Tanduo on March 1.
"We do not respect Jamalul Kiram's words for his followers shot dead two policemen after declaring a ceasefire a day earlier," he added.
Hamza said Malaysia and the Philippines were discussing on a request to claim the bodies of 28 terrorists who were killed in the mopping up operations.
Meanwhile, Ahmad Zaki said 12 Adnan-type tracked armoured vehicles would arrive in Felda Sahabat tomorrow to beef up the security forces in their quest to flush out the terrorists from Kampung Tanjung Batu.
"The armoured vehicles will provide an effective cover to the security forces in the mopping up and search operations in the area," he said.
In KUALA LUMPUR, Armed Forces chief Tan Sri Zulkifeli Mohd Zin said the mopping up operations in Tanjung Batu would be completed in two or three days' time before residents were allowed to return home.
"The operations in Sungai Nyamuk and Kampung Tanduo had been completed and we are now ascertaining damage suffered by villagers," he told reporters.