HEADLINES :


ADVERTISEMENT



Short circuit  causes fire at  Semporna hosp
Published on: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
By: Christy Chok
Text Size:

SEMPORNA: An electrical short circuit on the main switch caused fire at Semporna Hospital at about 8:27pm last Sunday but fortunately there were no fatality or injury.

The district fire and rescue department despatched a fire engine and an Emergency Medical Retrieval Service (EMRS) vehicle with 10 firemen to the scene at 8.28pm. The operation, led by Rosman Gari with the assistance of Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) ended at 8.35pm.-Christy Chok



ADVERTISEMENT


Other News
Advertisement 


Follow Us  



Follow us on            





Sabah Top Stories