HEADLINES :




Sabah's latest three virus cases detected at Labuan entry point, again!
Published on: Saturday, June 06, 2020
Text Size:

Kota Kinabalu: Sabah’s latest three Covid-19 cases again involved individuals returning to Labuan for work and were currently being treated at the island’s hospital, said a health official.

The three Sabahans had been tested at an entry point to Labuan and the health authorities in their respective districts were investigating the cause of their infection with the individuals' contacts while in Sabah already traced, said State Health Director Datuk Dr Christina Rundi in a statement early Saturday.

Earlier, Sabah Health and People’s Wellbeing Minister Datuk Frankie Poon said the three cases were registered in Kota Kinabalu, Beaufort and Penampang.

This latest development brought the total of positive Sabahans detected on their way back to Labuan for work to four with the first, announced by Rundi on Wednesday, also a Beaufort case. 

* Read full report in tomorrow's print paper or log in or sign up


ADVERTISEMENT


Other News
Advertisement 


Follow Us  



Follow us on            





Sabah Top Stories