HEADLINES :




Centre Point store's signboard catches fire
Published on: Monday, October 18, 2021
Text Size:


File photo for general illustration
Kota Kinabalu: A store's signboard at the Centre Point, here, caught fire causing a commotion today, it has been reported.

Heavy smoke activated the mall's automatic sprinkler system and some people shouted "fire", making nervous workers and patrons scuttle away.

However. mall staff promptly doused the fire with fire extinguishers before workers and patrons returned.

* Follow us on Instagram and join our Telegram and/or WhatsApp channel(s) for the latest news you don't want to miss 

* Do you have access to the Daily Express e-paper and online exclusive news? Check out subscription plans available



ADVERTISEMENT


Other News




Sabah Top Stories


Advertisement 


Follow Us  



Follow us on