KPDNHEP: How to lodge your complaint
Published on: Monday, February 06, 2023
Text Size:

KPDNHEP: How to lodge your complaint
If they fail to provide receipts, the public may report the matter to the ministry via WhatsApp at 019-279 4317 or 019-848 8000 or contact its call centre at 1-800 886 800 or its Enforcement Command Centre at 03-8882 6088/6245.
Kuala Lumpur: Many may not know that one can lodge a complaint with the Domestic Trade and Cost of Living minister through the Ez Adu mobile application.

Ez Adu is an application developed by the then Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry in 2015.

It allows consumers to file a complaint through their smartphones by filling up the complaint form and uploading photos or documents, such as receipts and items purchased, to support the complaint.

Complaints not within the ministry’s jurisdiction would be channelled to relevant agencies for further action.

Minister Datuk Seri Salahuddin Ayub, said his ministry would take immediate action once it received a complaint through the application and resolve it within 14 days.

Once we get a complaint, I will directly send it to my officer to investigate and take action fast. We have a set of standards that we need to follow.

“As a Minister, I’m willing to engage with the operators. Come to me, come to us (the ministry),” he said.

Consumers may file online complaints through e-aduan.kpdnhep.gov.my or email to [email protected] or they can choose to visit the nearest ministry office.

Consumers must also make it a habit to ask for purchase receipts from businesses.

* Follow us on Instagram and join our Telegram and/or WhatsApp channel(s) for the latest news you don't want to miss.

* Do you have access to the Daily Express e-paper and online exclusive news? Check out subscription plans available.



National Top Stories

Follow Us  

Follow us on            

Daily Express TV