Thu, 13 Jun 2024

HEADLINES :


ADVERTISEMENT

Switch box malfunction causes fire 
Published on: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
By: Johan Aziz
Text Size:

Switch box malfunction causes fire 
Firemen putting out the fire at the Tambunan Hospital Pharmacy Unit.
TAMBUNAN: A switch box malfunction caused a fire to breakout at the Pharmacy Unit of the Tambunan Hospital, damaging 10pc of the ceiling of the building.

District Fire and Rescue Station received a call at 1.50pm and 10 members led by Operation Commander, David Wong, rushed to the location with machinery.

Firemen extinguished the fire by using a stream of hose reel from the machinery.

No casualty was reported and the operation ended at 2.20pm.

* Follow us on Instagram and join our Telegram and/or WhatsApp channel(s) for the latest news you don't want to miss.

* Do you have access to the Daily Express e-paper and online exclusive news? Check out subscription plans available.





ADVERTISEMENT






Top Stories Today

Sabah Top Stories


Follow Us  



Follow us on             

Daily Express TV  







close
Try 1 month for RM 18.00
Already a subscriber? Login here
open

Try 1 month for RM 18.00

Already a subscriber? Login here